Search this keyword

20 Weeks

How far along? 20 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 11 lbs gained, up to 122 lbs at my 20 week appointment
Maternity clothes? Still just rockin' the best ever Gap Maternity Leggings & sweats most days
Stretch marks? No

Sleep: Still sleeping great.. getting sick of midnight bathroom breaks & starting to get stiff from laying on my side
Best moment this week: seeing baby girl at my 20 week ultrasound & hearing that all is healthy and good!
Miss Anything? beer, wine, margaritas, beergaritas, jager bombs, jell-o shots, spiked apple cider..............................
Movement: baby girl is a mover & a shaker... and I love every minute of it!
Food cravings: had a bit of a tantrum at the grocery store trying to get my hands on some Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream the other day.. continue to crave sweets.. bring on the Halloween Candy!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nada
Have you started to show yet: Yes
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In.. although I literally jumped when I saw my belly button the other day when I was getting into the shower... that shit is SHALLOW these days.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happier than I've ever been in my entire life!!
Looking forward to:  More fun nursery decorating and the big one... PICKING BABY GIRL'S NAME!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...