Search this keyword

Tis the Season..

 ..to be pregnant! I feel so lucky right now that I get to fulfill all of my sweet cravings with amazing seasonal beverages from Starbucks! I stopped in today to get a peppermint hot chocolate & discovered my new favorite festive item... red, sparkly, reusable coffee sleeves! Yes. I spent $5 on that... even though come January it will probably be at the bottom of my purse with gum stuck to it.... but I think it is SO pretty & I swear it made my drink taste even better! And what an awesome stocking stuffer for the coffee drinkers in your life! :)

 While that tasty little beverage got me in the holiday spirit, I started thinking about how much fun it would be to decorate a baby's nursery for Christmas!!
Here are a few of my favorite items (mostly from etsy) that I think would be the cutest additions to any nursery or children's room! Wouldn't it be so fun to sneak in when you're little one is sleeping & fill their room with these awesome Christmas accessories? I guess they'd have to be old enough to notice, but I think it's a sweet idea! Ahhh all this stuff makes me want to watch Elf right meow! :)

 Do you deck your little one's halls?!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...